School Choice Arizona’s application process has now been simplified! Just complete one, three-part application to have your students considered for awards. Do not forget to submit one application for each child you are seeking to have considered.
A series of Eligibility Questions will help School Choice Arizona determine what scholarships your student qualifies for. Please visit the Scholarship Application page of our website to view our scholarship timeline, see what qualifies your student for different scholarships, or download verification forms before you apply.
- 17-18 applications are now available!
- Please do not submit multiple copies of your application, unless it contains updated information.
- Parents must submit one application per child every school year.
- The 17-18 application expires May 1st, 2018, regardless of when we receive it.
- If you have questions about the new application, visit the Contact Us page to get in touch with our office.
- Our selection committee can only consider complete applications.
What Does the Selection Committee Consider?
When making considerations, our selection committee can only consider complete applications. Our committee considers the following:
1. Family Financial Information: List gross income from work as well as other income (welfare, child support, spousal maintenance, pensions, retirement, social security, and all other income). Please include ALL members of your household and their income, even if it is $0.
2. Narrative: A brief narrative describing your student’s character, leadership, community involvement, school achievement, personal accomplishments, and extracurricular interests. Please provide 2-3 paragraphs when applying.
3. Recommendations (Individual Original & Overflow/PLUS only): For individual applicants, our committees are able to consider donor recommendations as part of the consideration process. Nothing is guaranteed with donor recommendations. Donor recommendations cannot be considered under Corporate Scholarships.
4. Letters of Recommendation (optional): We accept up to three letters of recommendation as part of your child’s application. These are not required.